Thursday, March 08, 2007

I Suck

Yes, I know. It's true. I suck and haven't posted a damn thing all week.

Mea culpa.

What can I say? It was a long weekend. I spent all of it at a seminar. I was busy learning "The Art of Being Awesomer at Being Cool" (because I already am cool, of course, but I figured I could definitely be way awesomer at it if I just worked a bit harder), so I didn't have any time at all to do anything even resembling cooking.

I did stare at a Mustard Seed eggplant-falafel pita-wrap really really hard at lunch on Sunday, if you can count that as cooking.

Oh, and I also ate a hummus-tomato conglomeration yesterday that I accidentally broke a glass right next to, so each time I took a bite, I could swear I tasted glass in it.

Mmmmmm. Glassy tomato-basil hummus. ARGHLGHLGHLHGLHGLGHL.

Anyways, next week: I promise to have a recipe or two to share with you. Especially since I have a perfectly good and perfectly new set of silicon bakeware that my brother got me for my b-day, and it'd be a real goddamn shame if I don't get around to using it already. (*Fingers crossed*)

No comments: