Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Mini-6th edition of "The Most Bizarre Google Searches By Which People Stumble Across This Blog"

Random introductory sidenote of random introductoriness unrelated to anything google-ish:

Fritos are like the seed of the devil. I am so addicted to them. I eat them, and then I loathe myself for doing so, as they are the greasy, slippery-shit-inducing, corn-lubed chips of Satan himself.

Damn you, Fritos.

/Random introductory sidenote of random introductoriness unrelated to anything google-ish

Anyways, I haven't tossed out a google-search update lately, in all it's feces-related glory, but that's mostly just because I haven't been paying much attention to them as of late, due to lack of time and energy. But I *have* hung on to a few poo-loving gems to share with you today nonetheless. I don't know exactly why, but I feel very flattered that someone apparently couldn't remember my blog's name, and so they googled this first search in order to track it down.

Oily orange feces--you do me proud!

Anyways, enjoy them, in all their stinkalicious glory.

(MAKING UP WORDS IS FUN!)

  • oily orange poo blog

  • brown red blue shit

  • shit lovers

  • what is the gassiest bean

  • bat poo in mascara

  • gassy vegan recipes

  • gross shit

  • candle flame to nipple pics

  • eating uncooked yeast sick

(Check out earlier editions HERE)

No comments: