Monday, February 23, 2009

Shhhh! Secrets!

Bored. Tired.

Thus, I turn desperately to random surveys.

(Smagged from Maddy Maba's blog)

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?:: Used spit but not licked.

What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you've dated?:: 2 years dated; 6 years shagged

Ever been in a car wreck?:: no wreck--just minor fender benders

Were you popular in high school?:: Not really

Have you ever been on a blind date?:: No

Are looks important?:: Important but not the end-all-and-be-all

Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more??:: Yes yes

By what age would you like to be married?:: Boo--patriarchal question!

Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them?:: Sometimes, but not always

Have you ever made a mistake?:: Duh.

Are you a good tipper?:: Yes. Unless the waiter sucks.

What's the most you have spent for a haircut?:: 50-ish?

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:: Oh hells yes. Let me please introduce you to Bane of My Existence, my most wicked teacher crush ever

Have you ever peed in public?:: If you're talking "in front of a crowd, shouting HEY LOOK AT ME" then no. But I've peed in the woods and once on the side of the highway.

What song do you want played at your funeral?:: Ooooh. Tough one! First one that popped into my head: "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC. Hee hee. But the less impulsively random one: "Neighborhood #4" by the Arcade Fire might be nice.

Would you tell your parents if you were gay?:: Yes.

What would your last meal be before getting executed?:: Tough again! Sushi. Or Mama Santa's pizza.

Beatles or Stones?:: Beatles

Beer, wine or hard liquor?:: Beer

Do you have any phobias?:: Death.

What are your plans for the future?:: Hopefully still the LMT route until I become independently wealthy and buy the U.S.

Do you walk around the house naked?:: Sometimes. But I have a creepy old guy neighbor. So with limitations.

If you were an animal what would you be?:: Cat

Hair colour you like on someone you're dating?:: Who cares

Would you rather be blind or deaf?:: Deaf

Do you have any special talents?:: I am slightly above average at many things but never to the point of being overwhelmingly amazing.

Do you like horror or comedy?:: HORROR!

Are you missing anyone?:: Lesle, my sis

If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would you do?:: I have some lovely ladies on my harem list, but none of them are really sounding delish to me today. So I'm not sure. =P Wait, no. Maybe Franka Potente. Rowr.

Where do you want to live when you are old?:: Somewhere good.

Who is the person you can count on the most?:: Dependability-wise, my friend P.

If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?:: Tom Waits. Or Mike Doughty.



What did you dream last night?:: No idea.

What is your favourite sport to watch?:: Naked pole-vaulting.

Are you named after anyone?:: My middle name was snagged from a character on a soap opera

What is your favourite alcoholic drink?:: Beer--Sam Smith's nut brown in particular



Non alcoholic drink?:: Water

Have you ever been in love?:: Yes

Do you sing in the shower?:: Not usually

Have you ever been arrested?:: No

What is your favourite Holiday?:: Halloween

Would you ever get plastic surgery?:: No--unless something bad happened to my face or something where it was a matter of necessity

Have you ever caught a fish?:: Not

How do you flush the toilet in public? With my foot

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Yes

Do you have a crush on someone? Always

Name one thing you worry about running out of: Sanity

What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? I don't know nowadays. Comparisons I used to get though back when I was in grad school: Ani Difranco. And my students once randomly told me I looked like Alannis Morrisette. In high school: Jamie Lee Curtis and Brigit Fonda (but the latter was when I had short hair). I think all my friends are on crack.



What is your favourite pizza topping? Pepperoncini

Do you crack your knuckles? No

What song do you hate the most? Any other time I could've given you a list of 50. But I can't think of any right now. This one's pretty bad though

Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? No. Thank god.

What are your super powers? Third Nipple-osity. And the Power of Shouting Really Loud When Angry.

Peppermint or spearmint? Peppermint--even though she has yet to make out with me

Where are your car keys? Purse

What's your most annoying habit? Neuroticisms

Where did you last go on vacation? Shit. Michfest maybe?

What is your best physical feature? Eyes

What CD is closest to you right now? Two b-day mixes my friend Bo made for me

What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Soy milk, peanut butter, margarine

What superstition do you believe/practise? Karma (if you consider that one); knocking on wood

What colour are your bed sheets? Chocolate brown

Would you rather be a fish or a bird? Bird

Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? No

What are your favourite sayings? That's what she said!

If you could go back or forward in time, where would you go? Back

What is your favourite Harrison Ford movie? Star Wars--hot.



What CD is in your stereo? Bo mix

What CD will be in your stereo in a few minutes? Bo mox

How many kids do you plan on having? 0--stop being so assumptive, survey!

If you could kiss anyone who would it be? Other than my feller: spur of the moment answer--Jason Segel!



What do you do when no one is watching? Pick my nose. Fart. Talk to my cats.

If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be you? No clue. Maybe I'd like Zooey Deschanel too since she's cute and low-key?

Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep? Peacefully and unawares

Coffee or Tea? Coffee

Favourite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? The Strokes, Soul Coughing, Tom Waits

Do you talk to yourself? Yes yes yes, but in the guise of talking to my cats.

Is there anything pink within 19 feet of you?: Yes--a CLEAN HANDS AND FACE AWARD ribbon

What is the last thing you had to drink?: Water

What are you wearing right now?: Mustard yellow sweater and some blue cords

If a leprechaun stole your wallet, what would you do?: Steal his/her gold and then cancel my credit cards.

Are you clean shaven?: Hairy legs, hairy pits!

If you were a member of the opposite sex, what would your name be?: When I was like 5 to 13 years old and obsessed with the song "You Can Call Me Al," it would've been Al. (I even had name stickers with AL on them that I used to use.)



Height/weight/ happy with it?: 5'6", 130-lbs-ish. Like everybody, I would love to be taller and skinnier, but I'm actually ok with myself as is.

Brand of cereal?: Right now in my cupboard? Fruity Pebbles.

Candy bar?: none--eat them incredibly rarely

Disney princess?: Boo

CD?: I don't even understand what you're asking!

Board game?: Yes please!!!

Toothpaste brand?: Tom's of Maine.

Planet?: Uranus. *snicker*

Quote?: One of my favs--"You do not do the things you do because others will necessarily join you in the doing of them, nor because they will ultimately prove successful. You do the things you do because the things you are doing are right.-- Archbishop Tutu

Number?: 33

Word?: Loam

Childhood story?: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark



Inside joke?: You wouldn't get it. 'cause it's an inside joke. DUH!

Scent?: N/A. And on myself, pretty much anything from The Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

Conformist or nonconformist?: Non

Ever kissed in the rain?: Probably

Would you ever hug your parents in public?: Yes

Why is the world unfair?: So we appreciate the good shit all that much more

Do you have problems with Canadians?: Hell yes! Way to pronounce things weird!

Do you like to touch sharp objects?: Um. I guess so.

What do you dream about?: Your mom

Do you have a neopets account?: I have no idea what that means.

Do you believe in God?: No

Karma?: Yes

Pie or 3.14159....?: Pi!



Cough or sneeze?: Sneeze

Do you want to go to college?: Been there, done that

Has anyone ever broken your heart?: Yeah, I guess so.

Do you think of them as "the one that got away"?: N-O

What color are your underwear right now?: *trying to remember* Yellow!

3 people you trust with your life?: Mo, N/A, Lesle

Have any cool scars?: Just lots of em on my arms from burning them on the oven. Oh, and the one I got when I got shanked in federal prison.

What color are your toenails usually?: The color of toenails

Closest thing to you that is yellow?: Underpants!

Closest framed picture to you?: My cats

Do you play air guitar?: No

Do you have a black dog?: No

No comments: