Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Think This May Be a Sign of the End Days

So *COUilikedsaladlastweekGH* What? Huh?

I didn't say nothing!

Except I actually craved salad last week and I liked it and I ate it for like four days in a row.

What? Why the squint?

*SOBBING*

Fine. FINE!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Hi, I'm Lindy Loo, and I think I like salad.

I'm not SURE, don't get me wrong. I mean I've hated it for so long. And then last week it was like BLAMMO someone turned on a salad-whoring switch and I was all rubbing up against it and thinking dirty thoughts and feeling all naughty in my nether parts.

But it COULD be that I've not been eating enough veggies. I was all Super Carb-Attack last week. And after a few days of that, I just wanted to fill every orifice with vegetables.

Then again, *looking around to make sure not too many people are listening* I THINK I MAY LIKE SALAD. *WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

Extremely less mortifying: I also really like the way soy nuts get stuck so perfectly in the center of sliced olives. I mean, check out the upper left in the pic below. There's just something so satisfying about it!

Anyways, this is the salad I've been cowing down on:


Romaine lettuce, chickpeas, diced
red peppers, sliced olives, soy nuts,
and a raspberry walnut vinaigrette.

SO. ASHAMED.

No comments: